Sunday, June 10, 2007

I'm leaving tomorrow!

In about 12 hours, I will getting in my car to make the trek to training camp and away from civilization for the next 5 weeks! There are so many emotions going on inside me right now, but I'm almost too busy to feel them all at once! There's still so much left to do! If it were not for the fact that I know tonight is my last good night of sleep for a while and that I have to drive 5 hours in the morning, I know I would be staying up all night to get it all done! I'm so excited, nervous, overwhelmed, relieved, anxious, and overjoyed to begin this journey that the Lord has set in front of me. I can't wait to come home and share with all of you the amazing ways the Lord has worked in the Swazi people, my team, and my own personal life!

I'm not sure if I'll have time at all to update this blog while I'm away, but please check out the trip report website, because we will have updates there. If I get time, I'll update this rather than sending an email to everyone. Thank you all for your prayers, your thoughts, and your support!

In HIM~T

2 comments:

Amanda said...

I can't wait to hear all of your stories once you return! I will be praying for you! Love you girl!

Jennifer Green said...

Teresa! You are in my thoughts and prayers every day! I can't wait until you get back to hear all about it!